Nalu's Back To School Bash
The annual Nalu's Grill Back to School Bash packed in their Laguna Niguel location Wednesday October 13th with high school surf team members from all over South Orange County. Over 200 kids came out with their High School surf teams for a night of good food, fun, and prizes from ...Lost and others.
Thanks to Nalu's for getting everyone together for a fun night and the grinds, and a special thanks to all the High School surf teams, coaches, parents, and team riders for keeping the kids in the lineup. Check out the blog story here...
- Over 200 High School surf team kids from all over Orange County showed up to have some fun and win some prizes!
- The place was packed with groms!
- Penguin hat... Need i say more?
- Austin won himself a brand new pair of ...Lost boardshorts!
- Levi was a lucky winner too soon to be styling in his choice of ...Lost boardshorts
- Annie won herself a brand new ...Lost bikini set
- Hard at work feeding the always hungry surf rats
- Picking up some free posters
- Mike Garret from Naul's Grill on the mic during the raffle. There was a ton of awesome gear from ...Lost and all the other brands who came out to support the surf teams.
- Is there something on my back?
- Grom invasion....
- Big sheep... Little sheep
- Must have more stickers!!!!!
- The crowd waiting to grind down on some killer Nalu's grinds
- Charlie Anderson of TransWorld Surf magazine and his son came down to pass out the latest issue and hang with the teams
- This pic makes me hungry...