From Huntington Beach. 21 years old.
- Second generation charger at spots like Todos Santos and un-named beach breaks throughout Mexico but can also throw airs and grovel with the best of the groms. After all he's from Huntington Beach.
- Entered two NSSA's last year and won them both but has missed a lot of events cuz he likes to chase the big stuff. Attention other ...Lost team riders - missing events because you were chasing the swell of the century is a better excuse than "my alarm didn't go off".
- His dad Cory charges just as hard as Clay but Clay can do better airs.
Photo: Tom Cozad
- Clay dropping in on a bomb at Todos Santos.
- Clay punting....featured on Surfline june 2011 photo: Joe Foster
- Clay pulling in at Cylinders. Photo: Checkwood/surf.transworld.net
- clay travels up and down the coast to the spots he loves the most
Clay Crandal Mexico to Hawaii from Water Logged on Vimeo. Huntington Beach’s Clay Crandal from […]
There's a reason you don't see Huntington Beach's Clay Crandal in HB too much when […]
Here’s a couple recent videos that some of our team riders have sent in. These […]
Joe Foster is a photographer from Orange County who has been making himself a reputation […]
Two covers in one month. This could be a first for us. Check out ALADDINSURFMAG.COM […]